Ok, so this is a bit of a laid-back article. I don’t have anything controversial or time-restraining to talk about. What I do have to talk about, though, is much more important. And that is…
Yes, you heard correctly. This is my first article where I just spout out tons of puns, ranging from subjects such as History and Math to Chemistry (though the chemistry ones will be stated more periodically than others).
Ok, let’s begin.
- I’m extremely friendly with 25 letters of the alphabet.
But I just don’t know Y.
- What do you call a super articulate dinosaur?
- What superlative did Robert E. Lee get in high school?
Most likely to secede!
- What do you call a dinosaur who got hurt really badly?
- What do you call a dinosaur whose mom makes him clean his room?
- What do you call someone who makes too many bad dinosaur puns?
- If you think American sausages are bad, wait ‘till you try German sausages.
They’re the wurst.
- My friend tried bowling for the first time and won.
Apparently, it was right up his alley.
- Where do robotic clowns work?
At the circuits.
Ok, I’ll be completely honest: these were some pretty bad puns. I’ll admit I’m not the best at these and I may have rushed things a little bit. But hey, at least I didn’t mention any insect puns, because I know how much they *bug* people.